- Dad: Firstly I’m a parent to two teenagers, so I understand the pressure children are under in school.
- Education: I have a first class degree in Physics and doctorate in Biophysics from Imperial College, and I love to teach science. While at university I tutored in deprived schools in London to try and help students gain a passion for Physics. As a postdoc in the Experimental Psychology department at Oxford, my tutorials on cognitive science were very popular.
- Teaching Adults: While working in investment banking I spent two years teaching clients and internal sales, trading and operations staff about bonds, shares and derivatives.
- Tutoring Experience: I have been tutoring Physics and Maths privately since March 2017 and have taught over 600 hours so far. I believe that understanding science and mathematics will help all children throughout their life, and it should be fun.
- Safe: I have a full DBS check available on request.
Here's a one minute video to show you how I teach: